I. Program Description
The Consultancy for Agricultural and Manufacturing Productivity Improvement (CAMPI) Program provides consultancy services to Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to attain higher productivity through the identification of productivity improvement concerns in the agriculture and manufacturing sectors throughout the country. CAMPI is a level-up strategy that provides focused S&T consultancy intervention/s to SMEs.
The program was created to facilitate the Institute’s mandate in providing technical consultancy services including engineering design services, patenting and licensing services per section 28 B of Executive Order No. 128. Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are targeted to achieve desired impact since the sector comprises more than 99% of total business in the country.
1. To install focused S&T interventions to continually improve productivity of the SMEs;
2. To tap the skills and expertise of industry practitioners; and
3. To encourage the private sector to adopt government generated S&T innovations in the agriculture and manufacturing sectors.
IV. Assistance Coverage
1. The financial assistance shall cover the professional fee and travel cost of the Consultants/Consultancy team who will conduct consultancy services to qualified SMEs within the priority sectors.
2. Priority sectors include: food processing, GHD, agriculture/horticulture, aquaculture, health products/pharmaceuticals, furniture, and metals & engineering.
V. Qualification Requirements
SMEs in the agricultural and manufacturing sectors that have already established local and/or international market. SMEs should have been previously assisted by other TAPI Programs, SETUP or other DOST Consultancy Services. Priority would be given to those who have undergone training on basic CAPE & MPEX duly recommended by the Regional Offices (ROs).