RFE NonP# 2021-07
Position: SCIENCE RESEARCH SPECIALIST II
Station: Technical Operations-MIS Unit, DOST CALABARZON
Number of Job Vacancies: 1
Nature of Employment: Contract of Service
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
• Strong communication skills.
• Good time-management skills.
• A good team player.
• Proficient in PHP web frameworks including Laravel, Yii and Codelgniter.
• Proficient in MySQL database management and Linux environment.
• Good understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
• Ability to manage a systems development project.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Assist the System development and maintenance.
2. Conduct vulnerability assessment and penetration Testing.
3. Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
CORE COMPETENCIES Level 3-Advanced
• Public Service Motivation
• Organizational Commitment
• Effective Communication
• Managing and Developing Performance – Level 2 (Intermediate)
• Building and Sustaining Partnerships – Level 3 (Advanced)
• Critical Thinking – Level 2 (Intermediate)
Deadline for accepting applications: April 18, 2021
Documents to be submitted: (Only applicants with complete documents will be screened)
• Cover Letter
ATTY. BERNARD L. SORIANO
Chief Administrative Officer/HRMO
Department of Science and Technology-CALABARZON
Jamboree Road, Brgy. Timugan, Los Baños, Laguna
• Personal Data Sheet with Work Experience Sheet
• Transcript of Records
• Performance Rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
• Training Certificate (if applicable)
Qualified applicants will be contacted by our HR unit via email and mobile number regarding the schedule of the panel interview.
Process/Flow of Screening
STEP 1: Review and Verification of Documents/Applications
STEP 2: Notify Short listed applicants.
STEP 3: Conduct of Panel Interview/One-on-one Interview via Zoom and technical examination (if applicable)
STEP 4: Notify Successful Applicants
EEOP Statement: DOST CALABARZON adhere to the general policy that no discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion and/or indigenous group membership.