RFE NonP# 2021-09
Position: SCIENCE RESEARCH SPECIALIST I
Station: Technical Operations-MIS Unit, DOST CALABARZON
Number of Job Vacancies: 1
Nature of Employment: Contract of Service
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
• Knowledge of design software.
• Knowledge of wireframe and prototyping tools.
• Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
• Good time-management skills.
• A good team player.
• Work Experience as UI/UX designed or similar role for at least one (1) year.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Graphics and front-end web development.
2. Assists in the development of the application manual and conduct of user acceptance survey.
3. Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
CORE COMPETENCIES Level 3-Advanced
• Public Service Motivation
• Organizational Commitment
• Effective Communication
• Managing and Developing Performance – Level 2 (Intermediate)
• Building and Sustaining Partnerships – Level 3 (Advanced)
• Critical Thinking – Level 2 (Intermediate)
Deadline for accepting applications: April 18, 2021
Documents to be submitted: (Only applicants with complete documents will be screened)
• Cover Letter
ATTY. BERNARD L. SORIANO
Chief Administrative Officer/HRMO
Department of Science and Technology-CALABARZON
Jamboree Road, Brgy. Timugan, Los Baños, Laguna
• Personal Data Sheet with Work Experience Sheet
• Transcript of Records
• Performance Rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
• Training Certificate (if applicable)
Qualified applicants will be contacted by our HR unit via email and mobile number regarding the schedule of the panel interview.
Process/Flow of Screening
STEP 1: Review and Verification of Documents/Applications
STEP 2: Notify Short listed applicants.
STEP 3: Conduct of Panel Interview/One-on-one Interview via Zoom and technical examination (if applicable)
STEP 4: Notify Successful Applicants
EEOP Statement: DOST CALABARZON adhere to the general policy that no discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion and/or indigenous group membership.