RFE NonP# 2021-10
Position: SCIENCE RESEARCH SPECIALIST I
Station: DOST Regional Operations 1st Floor, Admatel Building, DOST Complex, General
Santos Avenue, Bicutan, Taguig City
Number of Job Vacancies: 1
Nature of Employment: Contract of Service
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
• Good communication skills
• Good Technical Writing skills
• A good team player.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and disseminate significant amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• With experience in project management and coordination.
• Knowledge in system development documentation.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Generate and disseminate project policies and announcements to DOST ROs and project partners.
2. Assist in coordination of national level project activities.
3. Submit necessary reports and documents.
4. Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
CORE COMPETENCIES Level 3-Advanced
• Public Service Motivation
• Organizational Commitment
• Effective Communication
• Managing and Developing Performance – Level 2 (Intermediate)
• Building and Sustaining Partnerships – Level 3 (Advanced)
• Critical Thinking – Level 2 (Intermediate)
Deadline for accepting applications: April 18, 2021
Documents to be submitted: (Only applicants with complete documents will be screened)
• Cover Letter
ATTY. BERNARD L. SORIANO
Chief Administrative Officer/HRMO
Department of Science and Technology-CALABARZON
Jamboree Road, Brgy. Timugan, Los Baños, Laguna
• Personal Data Sheet with Work Experience Sheet
• Transcript of Records
• Performance Rating in the last rating period (if applicable)
• Training Certificate (if applicable)
Qualified applicants will be contacted by our HR unit via email and mobile number regarding the schedule of the panel interview.
Process/Flow of Screening
STEP 1: Review and Verification of Documents/Applications
STEP 2: Notify Short listed applicants.
STEP 3: Conduct of Panel Interview/One-on-one Interview via Zoom and technical examination (if applicable)
STEP 4: Notify Successful Applicants
EEOP Statement: DOST CALABARZON adhere to the general policy that no discrimination based on gender identity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion and/or indigenous group membership.